Re: gpg keyrings.

On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 12:47:40PM +0200, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:

> You wrote:
>
> > I note that the debian-keyring package is horribly outdated
> > (2000.08.30), how often is it updated? I've reverted to downloading the
> > keyring manually from auric.d.o ...
>
> The sid package should be up to date, I think. Since my system still
> runs potato however, I get new keyrings from auric every 2 days
> automatically:

No, the sid package is 2000.08.30.  It seems to be updated in spurts, for
example 4 uploads in Jan 2000, then only 4 uploads over the next 7 months, then
4 uploads in August 2000.  I imagine it gets attention when the maintainers
have nothing more pressing to attend to, which isn't very often.  Since it is
easy to get the keys from elsewhere, I imagine it's a low priority.

--
 - mdz