Re: shlibs:Depends

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 12:05:39PM -0500, Gordon Sadler wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 03:56:40PM +0200, ericvb@debian.org wrote:
> > I'm building a package which is a simple tcl script. No binaries. Do I need to
> > Depends: ${shlibs:Depends} ?
> >
> > Or is this fine :
> >
> > [eric@femto:~/debian/s25manager-0.82]$ less debian/control
> > Source: s25manager
> > Section: main/comm
> > Maintainer: Eric Van Buggenhaut <ericvb@debian.org>
> > Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 2.0.0)
> > Standards-Version: 3.2.1
> >
> > Package: s25manager
> > Architecture: all
> > Depends: tcl8.2
> >  s25manager is a GUI manager for the S25 series (S25, M35, M35i, etc) Siemens
> >  cell phones. It backs up and restores phonebooks, upload logos and midi files, etc.
> >
> You say it's only a script? As scripts generally speaking, don't use
> shared libraries... You just declare your depends manually.
>
> BTW, are you sure it only works with tcl8.2? not 8.0,8.1,8.3?
>
> Gordon Sadler

It actually works with tcl 8.0, 8.1 and 8.2 you are right. So what about :

Depends: tcl8.0 | tcl8.1 | tcl8.2

?

--
Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be
http://www.eric.ath.cx

Please don't send proprietary format documents, I can't (and don't want to) open them.
Appreciated are open-source formats like .txt or .rtf. Dvi, ps or tex files are welcome.