m68k compilation, account needed ?

I've fixed a porting bug on one of my package (ocaml-findlib).
The bug caused a compilation failure on m68k architectures.
Before uploading the new version and closing the bug I want to be sure
that the bug is fixed, but I don't have a m68k machine on which try the
compilation.

May I request an account on kullervo for compilation test ?

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"