Sponsor needed: python-happydoc - Python Documentation Extraction Tool

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for a package I have put together of HappyDoc, a
python documentation generator. The package is lintian clean, the ITP
(including more detailed description) can be found at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=92225&repeatmerged=yes .

The package can be gotten from http://members.home.net/hgebel/

I would also like someone who could be an advocate for the NM process once
they have sponsored the package.

I already have had my key signed by a Debian developer.

--
Harry Henry Gebel
West Dover Hundred, Delaware