Re: Do I need 'unstable' for development?

Nazdar,

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Karel Gardas wrote:

> I have one question regarding creating debian package. Do I need
> unstable debian for this task? I'm asking because I run potato now and (if
> possible) wouldn't like to switch to unstable.

No, you definitively don't need to run unstable. It's better if you run
and develop on potato since then your package will also run there and
potato users will also be able to use your package. On the other side it's
always better for testing/unstable if people run them so, bugs get sorted
out...
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch