Re: question about debian constitution (vote counting)

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 03:30:56PM +0100, Jochen Voss wrote:
> I have a question about section A.6 (Concorde Vote Counting)
> of the debian constitution.  The longer I look at it the less
> I understand it.  For you reference: the relevant paragraphs are

There was a long long discussion about this section in November and
December, you can find it in the archives for debian-vote.

I can't really comment on the specific problem you found, maybe you
can use it to restart the discussion :)

Richard Braakman