time and interest and enough skill

One of the world's oldest board games: Go  W'ei Ch'ei  Baduk
One of the net's oldest servers: igs.nuri.net:6969 The Internet Go Server
The best client software available, regardless of platform...

xgospel-1.12d

I've got the source unpacked in a very clean 2.2r2 dist.
I do not have any X installed (I figured it should be clean, too).
I know I want a xgospel_1.12-4.deb and xgospel_1.12-4.dsc

I have been employed as a unix sysadmin and much more recently, perl
programmer (and even more recently, my first C project)

And I have time.

xgospel is an Xclient and does not play Go itself.

JoshNarins "ahem, I'm sure there is no excuse" at AOL dot com

P.S. Has anyone written about eParliamentarianism?