Re: Are you going to adopt craftywatcher

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 10:16:14PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> You have adopted crafty -- are you also going to adopt
> craftywatcher?  IF so, please retitle the bug 71916 to
> ITA: craftywatcher -- Crafty Log Viewer

I'd like to adopt craftywatcher too, of course, but as you might have read in the debian-mentro mailing list, I'm awaiting DAM approval. Is it good to post ITA when one doesn't know if he'll maintain these packages on eday ?

Do I have write access to retitle the bug ?

Eric

--
Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be
http://www.eric.ath.cx

Please don't send proprietary format documents, I can't (and don't want to) open them.
Appreciated are open-source formats like .txt or .rtf. Dvi, ps or tex files are welcome.