Re: When is DAM approval supposed to happen?

On Sunday 14 January 2001 20:32, Eric Dorland wrote:
> Ok... well, since no one seems too bothered by this, I guess it's not a
> problem. But does anyone know if the DAM has some procedure for picking
> people out of the queue, or is it all quite willy-nilly?

I would say the DAM queue is a full implementation of priority_queue, where
the function object 'Compare' is used for comparisons. The 'Compare' is a
model of 'The DAM Predicate' and it induces a strict weak ordering, as
defined in the 'LessThan Acceptable' requirements, on its argument type (it
means on a type of applicant in this case).

[sorry I couldn't resist ...]

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.