Request for sponsor

Hullo, I know about the sponsorship page and have posted to it so
this is just a headsup because I don't know how often people read it
and I'm in the NM queue and my AM has asked me to post here.

I've packaged a couple of bible study programs and the library used
by them and am in the middle of packaging data for them.

The packages are libsword - bible browsing library gnomesword -
Gnome bible study program bibletime - KDE bible study program

If anyone is interested in sponsoring them, newer packages including
the data will be up within a few days, but could you email me please
and I'll let you know exactly when.

tia :),
Daniel