Re: different sizes for same upstream tarball

On 20010107T171546+1000, Jason Henry Parker wrote:
> Should I file a bug against ftp.debian.org

It would be closed as a non-bug.

> or alter the filesize and
> md5sum in the .changes and .dsc, resign and upload that?

Don't do that.  It would probably make your upload broken.

What I suggest is throwing away the tarball you have and using the one
you download from ftp.debian.org (or directly from auric).

                     Keep the Deja Archive Alive!
        http://www2.PetitionOnline.com/dejanews/petition.html