Debian books for new developers

Dear Debian friends,

maybe you remember me as an active former Debian developer who left the
project some months ago. I now sell all my Debian and  Linux literature
on Ebay and therefore would like to inform you about the concerning
links. These books and journals are  certainly very valuable for many
Debian users and developers, and represent an original sales price of
more than 500,- EURO.  Since I offer each item for a start price of only
1,- EURO (or 1,- $), I hope that this information is sufficiently
on-topic  and interesting to be not considered as spam on this list.

Happy New Year and happy linuxing,
Guenter Bechly

--

Michael Bellomo (2000) "Debian GNU/Linux for Dummies", IDG Books, 324
pages and 2 CDs, paperback. Original price (Germany) was  80,27 DM! Very

Mario Camou & John Goerzen & Aaron van Couwenberghe (2000) "Debian
GNU/Linux 2.1 Unleashed", SAMS, 1119 pages (!) and 1 CD,  paperback.
Original price (Germany) was 122,10 DM! Very good condition.
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400501838

Bill McCarty (1999) "Learning Debian GNU/Linux", O'Reilly, 343 pages and
1 CD, paperback. Original price (Germany) was 75,- DM!  Very good
condition.
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400509336

John Goerzen & Ossama Othman (1999) "Debian GNU/Linux - Guide to
Installation and Usage", New Riders, 158 pages and 1 CD,  paperback.
Original price (Germany) was 78,58 DM! Very good condition.
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400509860

Thomas Down (1999) "Installing Debian GNU/Linux", SAMS, 197 pages and 1
CD, paperback. Original price (Germany) was 54,95 DM!  Very good
condition. You also get the printed edition of the original "Debian
Installation Guide" as free additional item.
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400510746

I also offer the following two German Debian books:

Peter H. Ganten (2000) "Debian GNU/Linux", Springer, 792 pages;
paperback; good condition. Original price 79,90 DM. This is THE  German
Debian handbook and one of the best German Linux books at all (besides
Kofler)!
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400497602

Frank Ronneburg (2001) "Debian GNU/Linux Anwenderhandbuch",
Addison-Wesley + Lehmanns, 600 pages, hardcover. Original price  49,90
DM. Very good condition.
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400498239

Finally, I offer various other Linux books and Journals, such as:

Two complete year-volumes of "Linux Journal" from issue Jan./97 to
Dec./98, including all special issues (e.g. Buyer's Guide),  plus first
three issues of 1999. Totally 31 issues in very good condition.
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400490134

44 issues of the German "Linux Magazin" from issue 01/1998 to issue
08/2001, as well as the three special issues "Best of Vol.  1, 2, 3"
that include all articles of volume 1997. The original price for all
these journals was about 480,- DM! All journals  are in very good
condition!
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400489223

Nikolaus Schlueter (1997) "Der Gcc-Compiler - Ueberblick und Bedienung",
bhv, 199 pages. The German handbook for the Handbuch  GNU Compiler.
Original price 59,80 DM. Very good condition.
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1400487709