Advocate and sponsor needed: ah-tty package

Hello!

	I've made a package out of ah-tty, or _A Helpful Tty_. It's a small
program that runs on top of an inferior shell watching for an user's
prompt. When the user writes something, it tries to guess the command and
suggests the most useful options associated to that command, thanks to
a built-in database.
	This package would be expecially useful for beginners, although its
not yet 100% stable.
	Since I am not a debian maintainer due to a lack of advocate, I am
asking for someone to be my advocate.
	If there is someone interested, please mail me and I will provide a copy of
that package for analisys.

Roberto Reale

P.S.: Please sorry for my bad English.