Package names and perl

As I understand the perl-policy, all packages that contain perl modules are
to be named in the form libfoo-bar-perl.  I'm working on a program called
SpamAssassin.  While it contains perl modules, its primary purpose is for
its scripts.  Furthermore, it contains one binary written in C, so it can't
be Arch: all.

Do I name it libmail-spamassassin-perl, or do I name it spamassassin, or do
I have to split the scripts from the modules (I don't see any point of
that).

Maybe the perl policy is clear here, but I'm confused!

--
Duncan Findlay