Re: dpkg-statoverride question
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: dpkg-statoverride question
- From: Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:38:14 -0200
- Message-id: <20011114093814.A15137@khazad-dum>
- In-reply-to: <20011114093548.B7322@mantis.autsens.localnet>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 09:35:48AM -0200
- References: <20011114093548.B7322@mantis.autsens.localnet>
On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Pedro Zorzenon Neto wrote:
> My package (avrprog) uses dpkg-statoverride in the postinst script.
> Should I put a pre-depends on dpkg?
No. A simple versioned depends is enough. You only need pre-depends when you
use a package's programs in preinst.
"One disk to rule them all, One disk to find them. One disk to bring
them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond
where the shadows lie." -- The Silicon Valley Tarot