Re: changing upstream name

> What should I do when upstream name is changes?
>
> I want to upload following new package:
>
> source:
>       commons-beanutils
>       commons-collections
> binary:
>       libcommons-beanutils-java
>       libcommons-collections-java

If commons-beanutils -> libcommons-beanutils-java and commons-collections ->
libcommons-collections-java then the switch is easy.  Just break the old
packages into the new source.  I would keep the changelog in both.

Now if you need to combine the two sources to get the packages that gets
complicated.  See packages like glibc and X for pointers.