Re: gpg sign method per picture

Maximilian Reiss <max.reiss@gmx.de> writes:

> Passau (Germany). The next dd are in Vienna and Munich. afaik

Linz and Salzburg may also be viable options. Or there may be German
or Austrian DDs traveling through Passau in the near future. I posted
a pointer on <debian-at@vnserv.vianova.at>

To answer your original question: a scanned id is the "last resort"
method.

FWIW: Would a "two-hop" link be preferred to a scanned id? I.e. if I
know a non-DD, have signed her key, and vouch for her GPG-fu, would it
help Maximilian to get a signature from her?

--
Robbe