Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:57:00 +0200 (CEST)
From: Alexander List <alexlist@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
To: keyring-maint@debian.org
Subject: New key

Hello,

I still have a very old RSA keypair from 1996, so I decided to "upgrade"
to a DSA key. Is it OK if I send you a scan of my Austrian driver's
license, which contains the fingerprints of both my old and my new key in
the TIF File, then signed with my old and then with my new key?

It's this way I understand I have to do it according to the Developer's
reference manual, section 3.3 with 2.2. Right?

regards

Alex

--
People often think of research as a form of development -- that it's
about doing exactly what you planned, doing it on time, and doing it