liba52 and libmpeg2 package naming

Hi,

I packaged liba52 and libmpeg2 a while ago.  They've been sitting at
http://gstreamer.net/releases/debian/ (along with gstreamer debs too).
I'm still in limbo in the new maintainer queue and figure I should ITP
this stuff, update it, and get it in the archives.

I'm unsure what to do about the names though.  Some old discussion on
the libmpeg3 ITP concluded (I think) that packages would be named
libmpeg3-dev and libmpeg3-0.  With the dev package unversioned so it
could co-exist with the also unversioned libmpeg1-dev.  So along these
lines I made the names:

liba52-dev
liba52-0
libmpeg2-dev
libmpeg2-0

I'm thinking that just to be on the safe side I should version the dev
packages too so as to not conflict with, say, version 52 of a liba dev
package.

liba52-0-dev
liba52-0
libmpeg2-0-dev
libmpeg2-0

Is this the prefered way despite the not-so-friendly naming?

URLs:
http://liba52.sf.net/
http://libmpeg2.sf.net/
http://gstreamer.net/