Re: Sponsor needed for xmms-jess

once upon a time Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> said:

> Okay, I would sponsor you if noone volunteered before. Please clean up
> the changelog, drop the -1.tar.gz file and look how to disable the
> debug
> messages. Then we will see.

I've cleaned up the changelog spelling/grammer wise, the upstream was
French and I hadn't got round to correcting the English. I've got rid of
the -1.tar.gz, don't know what that was doing there. To disable the
debugging, I couldn't find a compile option anywhere, so I commented out
all the print lines in the C source, is there a better way to do this?

I think tony <tmancill@debian.org> replied first so unless you
desperatly wanna sponsor me I'll use him, thanks for the offer though.
Thanks,

Hereward