Sponsor/advocate on enbd

Hi,

enbd is an enhanced network block device developed by Peter Breuer. This
software allows you to use every block device without the need of having it
hooked on your own computer. It adds much more funcionality than NFS and I
would say it's a substitute for it. The software is now on production quality
and the Debian package seems to be OK, but it's my first package and I would
like an experienced packager to test it. Can anyone help? If so, please email
me privately.

Thank you in advance, Alvaro

P.S. I am now reviewing all the policies and getting everything to registering
as a Debian developer. But any quick advice on that is also appreciated.