Re: new maintainers DAM approval time

Hi

El 13 Sep 2001 a las 04:47PM +0200, Stefan Alfredsson escribio:
> Quoting Andres Seco Hernandez <AndresSH@alamin.org> [13 Sep-01 14:46]:
> > I can't realize why some people is proccesed before other, that is, why
> > somebody overtakes others?
>
> The delay for some people (and esp. the lack of reasons thereof)
> at the DAM stage has been discussed quite a lot, check the
> archives of -devel, for example.

Yes, i have been reading -devel, -mentors and a lot of other for some time
(about three months) before asking. I know the previous discussion about
this subject, but the people i saw in the examples i sent in my previous
message have no comments from AM or DAM in its status page.

I were only surprised. I am not worried about me in this situation. I have
just been recomended from my AM (20010907) and i am working on other
packages currently. I have no problem about sending new packages to my AM,
he has offered to be my sponsor.

Thanks.

--
Lee la comparecencia de Kriptopolis ante el Senado
acerca de la LSSI, es importante.

Andres Seco Hernandez    -     AndresSH@alamin.org
MCP ID 445900     -     http://andressh.alamin.org
GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/3A48C934
E61C 08A9 EBC8 12E4 F363  E359 EDAC BE0B 3A48 C934
Alamin GSM SMS Gateway   -   http://www.alamin.org
Debian GNU/Linux         -   http://www.debian.org
Grupo de Usuarios de GNU/Linux  de  Guadalajara  y
alrededores  -  http://gulalcarria.sourceforge.net