Re: new maintainers DAM approval time

El 13 Sep 2001 a las 04:47PM +0200, Stefan Alfredsson escribio:
> Quoting Andres Seco Hernandez <AndresSH@alamin.org> [13 Sep-01 14:46]:
> > I can't realize why some people is proccesed before other, that is, why
> > somebody overtakes others?
> The delay for some people (and esp. the lack of reasons thereof)
> at the DAM stage has been discussed quite a lot, check the
> archives of -devel, for example.

Yes, i have been reading -devel, -mentors and a lot of other for some time
(about three months) before asking. I know the previous discussion about
this subject, but the people i saw in the examples i sent in my previous
message have no comments from AM or DAM in its status page.

I were only surprised. I am not worried about me in this situation. I have
just been recomended from my AM (20010907) and i am working on other
packages currently. I have no problem about sending new packages to my AM,
he has offered to be my sponsor.

Lee la comparecencia de Kriptopolis ante el Senado
acerca de la LSSI, es importante.

Andres Seco Hernandez    -     AndresSH@alamin.org
MCP ID 445900     -     http://andressh.alamin.org
GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/3A48C934
E61C 08A9 EBC8 12E4 F363  E359 EDAC BE0B 3A48 C934
Alamin GSM SMS Gateway   -   http://www.alamin.org
Debian GNU/Linux         -   http://www.debian.org
Grupo de Usuarios de GNU/Linux  de  Guadalajara  y
alrededores  -  http://gulalcarria.sourceforge.net