Re: how long a package must be in unstable without critical bugs to be copied to testing?

> How long a package must have no critical errors to be copied to testing?
> Where can i find more information on policy about testing/unstable passing
> packages?

I don't remember where it is documented, I think it's 10 days for low
priority uploads, 5 days for medium and 2 days for high. Of course, if the
package is dependent on another package which is held up, it can take much
longer.

Ganesan

--
Ganesan R (rganesan@debian.org)        | http://people.debian.org/~rganesan