Becoming a developer / Key signing

  Hello,

  I have packaged a little program ('bloksi') of which I'm the author,
I have been sponsored, the package has been uploaded, I haven't gotten
any bug reports (a sign that a lot of people are using it).

  Amongst other things, for becoming a developer, it would be nice to
have my pgp key signed by a debian developer. Are there any developers
willing to sign my key in the Lisbon (Portugal) area? Or in Manchester
(UK), where I'll be going tomorrow, for a conference.

  Cheers,

  Etienne