Re: Native packages

Santiago Vila:

> I would first create the Debian source and binary packages for upload,
> and then distribute the resulting tar.gz elsewhere, in that order.

The problem is that I am generating the tar from my CVS (not all of the CVS
is exported, there are some MSWIN and OS/2 specific stuff there that only
goes into those releases), so I don't want dpkg-buildpackage to overwrite
it. Also, I create my tar under fakeroot to avoid the problems with a local
user owning files in the archive, but I can't seem to get dpkg-buildpackage
to do that.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html