Re: New Developer.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 01:54:44PM -0400, Tommy Moore wrote:
> Hi guys. I'm in the proces of applying as a debian developer and I'm
> pretty much done with the application process. The only thing I have left
> to do is send my application manager my modified package so that I can
> prove that I know how to put together a debian package.
> I've tried several times to get ahold of my manager with out any luck.
> Anyone know  where I should turn to now?
> Thanks for any help.

From http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint...

Front Desk: <new-maintainer@debian.org>

This person receives new application requests and passes them to
appropriate Application Managers. This is "the contact of last resort"
when other committee contacts fail to respond.

 : :' :                         | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-    http://www.debian.org/ | London, UK