Lintian overrides

I've got most lintian errors/warnings killed, and have overriden
a few that are expected, but harmless.

I'm still plagued by one item that I can't figure out how to
override:
	Now running lintian...
	W: sendmail source: dh_testversion-is-deprecated
	Finished running lintian.

I can't (ok, wont) remove dh_testversion because I support
building from source on slink, potato, woody & sid.

I've tried both
	* sendmail source: dh_testversion-is-deprecated
	* source: dh_testversion-is-deprecated
to no avail...  Any clues, or is this just not possible ?
--
Rick Nelson
<james> Are we going to make an emacs out of apt?