Re: oops I've deleted some hidden file from incoming

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 02:47:35PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 11:59:32AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > Probably because they were uploaded between the time you did ls
> > and the time you did the rm.
>
> what about the build daemon? does it retry to build the packages or not?
Probably not, because he uploaded them already and nobody is going to tell
him that the files are lost. With a little luck the buildd maintainers still
have the files, ask them to reupload. If you're out of luck, I think you
have to upload a new version or ask the buildd maintainers to manually
rebuild.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/