Re: dangling symlinks in upstream archive

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 08:30:36AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > right! but these files resides in an example dir that is installed as
> > whole and I don't wont to specify on a file by file basis which file
> > have to be installed ...
>
> OK.. so install the files and then remove them from debian/package/
> (or debian/tmp/) afterwards.

yep, this is what I want to do, but I don't want to add "rm file1 file2"
in debian/rules, is really a poor solution.
I have adopted the previously posted solution (with "test ! -r") and
seems to me an elegant solution.

Tnx to all.

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863