Re: packages signing
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: packages signing
- From: Chris Danis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:35:49 -0400
- Message-id: <E15YyaDemail@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Your message of "21 Aug 2001 03:28:01 +0400." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> On 21 Aug 2001, "Alexander" == Alexander Kotelnikov wrote:
Alexander> I wonder if I can build a package without signing .changes and
Alexander> .dsc (e.g. debuild -us -uc) and sign them later?
Yup. debsign, from the devscripts package, should allow you to do exactly
that. Pass it the .changes file as an argument and it should sign both
that and the .dsc.
"Meat. They're made out of meat."
"It's better than bad, it's good!"
(I subscribe to all lists that I post to; please do not Cc me on list
Chris Danis firstname.lastname@example.org
Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org email@example.com