Need an Advocate/Sponsor

Hello,

I'm looking for an Advocate and a Sponsor for my Debian NM application.

My qualifications include being a programmer with hands in the LyX
project (http://www.lyx.org/), being the developer of xmms-volnorm
(http://volnorm.sourceforge.net/) this is packaged by Adrian Bunk.

I've recently did the final stage of switching completely to Debian (it
was installed alongside RedHat for 6 months now), and started to package
programs that I needed in my transition.

I already have a finished package of xmmsctrl (admittedly a trivial
package), and in the works of packaging new.

xmmsctrl is a command line tool to control XMMS, usefull to bind keys of
multimedia keyboards to control XMMS (I use it with sawfish).

new is a templating system, basically you hold a bunch of templates for
various files and just 'new filename' to get the new file from a
template, very convenient to include the GPL at the top and various
other trivia like name and date.

Thanks for you time,
 Baruch

--