Re: Sample config file

Thanks Pedro,

The problem is that /etc/multiCDrc is not a conffile yet, so making it a
conffile now won't avoid overwriting it when updating to the new version
in case it exists now. Or will it?

I mean, shouldn't it have to be a conffile in the previous version so
updating the package would take care of it?

  Regards,

Alberto