Re: [mentors] Keysign request

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 08:57:08PM +0200, Martin F. Krafft wrote:
>   Command> expire
>   Key is valid for? (0) 2y
>   Key expires at Thu Jul  3 20:49:57 2003 CEST
>   Is this correct (y/n)? y

You are quite correct. Changing the expiry only requires recalculation
of the self-signature, not all signatures. However, this updated key
conflicts with the existing key on the keyservers. I don't really want
to do that.

I'd prefer to get my new key signed. Anyone?

--
Taral <taral@taral.net>
(This message is digitally signed. Please encrypt mail if possible.)