Need an advocate.

Hiya,

    I'm just about to apply for New Maintainer, I've read Policy till it's
coming out my ears, and built a few packages, and was wondering if
anyone'd volunteer to be my advocate?

    The packages I've built are: ipsc, prips, libpoe-perl,
libpoe-component-irc-perl, libpoe-component-client-http-perl,
libpoe-component-client-dns-perl, libconfigreader-simple-perl,
libfreedb-perl, qcheck, and xringd, which was orphaned by David Engel.

    They are all available from
deb http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~skowalik/debian/ ./

deb-src coming very soon.

                                    Thanks,

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."