Closing BUGS on a package's changelog

Hello all,

  I submitted a package that included a Closes in the Changelog, but the
  package was rejected (it was built with dpkg-dev 1.9.14).

  I have uploaded a new version built with dpkg-dev 1.9.15 and it is now
  installed, but the bug closed in the rejected version has been ignored.

  My questions are:

  * Should I close the bug manually?

  * Is this the right behaviour or should the installer inspect all the
    changelog entries between the previous archive package and the last one?

  * If this happens to me again, shoud I move all the 'Close' tags on the
    REJECTED package to the last version?

  Thanks in advance,

    Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F 1BD9 548C 8F15  86EF 6770 052B B8C1 FA69