Re: 1st try at packaging perl program

From: Paolo Molaro <lupus@debian.org>

#  >   Would anyone be willing to send me the source tree of a debian
#  > package that wraps a perl program/module (or send me the url for one)?
#
#  apt-get source lib*-perl should do it.

  Silly question : where do I get source packages? I did what I think
  correct from the sources.list, apt-get manpages (put deb-src lines
  in sources.list, just like deb lines), but still get :

anonimo:/home/etienne/prog/perl/bloksi/tmp# apt-get source mailtools
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Could not open file /var/state/apt/lists/sunsite.org.uk_Mirrors_ftp.debian.org_pub_debian_dists_potato_contrib_source_Sources - open (2 No such file or directory)

   Sorry if the the answer is written in bold in tfm (what page, please),

   Etienne