official debian logo on visiting card

I want make my own visiting cards (I'm not sure on the term 'visiting
card', I hope is the right translation of the italian term 'biglietto da
visita') and I want put in it the official debian logo, the bottle one.

 From the logos page:

   Permission has been given to use the official logo on clothing
   (shirts, hats, etc) as long as they are made by a Debian developer
   and not sold for profit.

I'm a debian developer, does this permission extends also on my own
visiting cards?
Can I use the official debian logo?

TIA,
cheers.