autoconf and testing

I'm packaging a program for multiple distributions that build-depends on
autoconf 2.50. Obviously I have to patch the configure.in to make the
package build on potato; this isn't a problem. And sid uses autoconf
2.50 by default so it's also not a problem. But I was wondering when I
can expect autoconf 2.50 to make it into testing. update_excuses says:

* autoconf 2.50-8 (currently 2.13-27) (optional) (low)

    * Maintainer: Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@msu.edu>
    * autoconf uploaded 14 days ago, out of date by 4 days!
    * valid candidate (will be installed unless it's dependent upon other buggy pkgs)

* autoconf2.13 2.13-35 (new) (optional) (low)

    * Maintainer: Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@msu.edu>
    * autoconf2.13 uploaded 14 days ago, out of date by 4 days!
    * valid candidate (will be installed unless it's dependent upon other buggy pkgs)

So it seems OK. Can anyone explain what i need to check to see what else
is holding it up? why wasn't it installed into testing 4 days ago?

thanks,

Jason