Re: creating a pakage with 2 binaries

> Careful, this will create a mess because subdir's Makefile ends up in
> the current directory, overwriting the Makefile previously created by
> ./configure. Use this instead:
>
> configure-stamp:
>         ./configure --foo etc..
>         cd subdir && ./configure --bar etc...
>
> build-stamp:
>         $(MAKE)
>         $(MAKE) -C subdir

Thanks for your advice. Configuration and compilation of the programs worked
fine. Can you tell me why
	cd subdir
	./configure --bar
doesn´t work? It works only with cd subdir && ./configure --bar - so what´s
the reason?

Another problem I encountered is about the installation ($(MAKE) install) .
The first program installs fine but I
don´t know how the command for the second program should look like.

        $(MAKE) install prefix=$(CURDIR)/debian/pakage
        $(MAKE) -C subdir/ install prefix=?

Nikolaus Regnat

--
Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

http://www.gmx.net