Re: creating a pakage with 2 binaries

>>I want to create a pakage from a source tarball that contains, in addition
>>to the main program, an extra directory
>>with an additional program. I already managed to create a deb from the
main
>>program but i like to include the
>>additional program (which is actually needed by the main program in some
>>way) in my pakage.
>>Can someone tell me in which way I have to modify my files (e.g. rules
...)
>>to achieve this?

> Have a look at the afbackup package which does exactly this.

The problem is that my source tarball has 2 configure scripts (one in the
main dir and the other in an extra
directory).  Is it possible to configure / compile / install both programs
at once (so that they both go into the
same deb) or do I have to do this seperatly?

Nikolaus Regnat

--
Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

http://www.gmx.net