Re: Fwd: ITP: glib2, gtk2, inti

MAS> I believe Pango has to be included as well since Inti provides
MAS> bidirectional text support. Packages should

Quoting http://sources.redhat.com/inti/inti-manual/inti-manual.html

Inti is an integrated C++ development platform, primarily intended for
use with the GNU toolchain. It depends on the standard C++ library, and
adds additional application support features, for both graphical and
nongraphical applications. Whatever your application, Inti probably
contains features you can take advantage of.

Christian