Re: Multiple sections in the control file.

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 11:38:49AM +0200, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> Thus spoke Viral <viral@debian.org> on 2001-05-31 15:01:25:
> >
> > Now, the devel files should have Section: devel and the rest should have
> > Section: net
> >
> > How do I specify this in the control file ?
> > Also, I changed the priority of my packages to extra.
> >
> Package: foobar
> Section: games
>
> Package: foobar-dev
> Section: devel

I tried that, but it doesn't seem to work.
It seems to be ignored, because after installing them, and using
apt-cache show, I don't get the correct result.

Moreover, it ignores the Section for the first package.

viral

--
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.