Re: sponsor required for gstar (ITP #88503)

I had a look at your package. It behaved ok on my machine, files are correct
too. Lintian clean. Wish we had more 1st packages of this quality :-)

I uploaded your files to ftp-master.debian.org.

Not sure your Closes: command will work. It might be closes: I don't know.

Thanks for your contribution to Debian.