Easy way to exclude an arch from a package?

Hi all,

I may just be looking in the wrong places in the developers' documentation, in
which case I apologize in advance.  I'm adopting a multi-binary package, one
of whose binary packages won't build on the alpha architecture currently due
to a compiler problem.  I'd like to build the other packages (which all work
fine) for the Alpha, so that they can be uploaded to unstable, and I'd like to
explicitly exclude Alpha for that package so that nothing tries to build it
until I can find a fix.

Is there a way to say 'all except alpha' on the Architecture: line in
debian/control?  Or do I need to list out all the architectures I /do/ want to
build it on?

Thanks,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer