install-info

What does this error message mean?

"No `START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY' and no `This file documents'.
 install-info: unable to determine description for `dir' entry - giving up"

I get it when trying to install my program, which has an info file. I
have not done anything special about it more than let debhelper install
it for me.

>From the package:
-rw-r--r-- root/root      4444 2001-05-20 16:36:34 ./usr/share/info/lyskom.info.gz

I know nothing about how info documents work; I try to stay as far away
from them as possible (even though with gnome-help-browser I have
something that works reasonably well for displaying them).

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html