Re: debstd woes

Hi Colin!

> >However, if I run debstd, I get the following:
>
> One good question is "why are you still using debstd?" :)

Hiehie, yeah, I discovered that debstd is ancient (so is 3.1.1 standard,
we're already at 3.5.2 :P)

Anyway, I fixed it (just used dh_make, etc.)

I really think we should drop the debmake package from debian though since
this package is really old and just helps to get you on the wrong track.

--

Regards
 Abraham

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
		-- Albert Einstein

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - The Debian Project
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Email: abz@debian.org
 Http: http://people.debian.org/~abz/