Re: Creating man pages (upstream does not have one)

> Try using manedit, it's quite friendly :) gtk/gnome, multi-windowed stuff.
> http://wolfpack.twu.net/ManEdit/
> but you better check the syntax of your manpages after !
> i used it to create a manpage for my package.
> it would be great to have this software in debian too :))
> (i dont use it much, i don't know it well)
>
> jean marc
>

> > The software I am packaging does not have a man page.
> >
> > What programs should I use to create one?

Another solution might be the LDP Man-Page mini-HOWTO + man (7) + taking
examples from some existing man page sources.
Although not a program, IMHO that mini-HOWTO can get you started quicker then
you think.

> > Thanks, Eduardo.
> >

> > --
> listmaster@lists.debian.org

	Shaul Karl <shaulka@bezeqint.net>

Hillel used to say: If I am not for myself who will be for me?
Yet, if I am for myself only, what am I? And if not now, when?
                                          (Ethics Of The Fathers 1:14)