My First Package. Wheee.

Howdy ya'll ;-)

I've finished packaging my first package for inclusion in Debian now that
I finally got accepted as a maintainer.

It's XDrawChem, a linux version of ChemDraw, a fairly necessary app for
chemistry folks (at least so my girlfriend tells me, and she's a chemistry
major here at Tech).

I read through the docs and such (NMU docs, packaging-manual, and so
forth), and I was wondering how I should handle:

a) inclusion in the testing distribution, if still possible
b) inclusion in the unstable distribution, if still possible
c) uploading using dupload and scp

I don't want to screw up uploading and finishing my first package, purely
as a matter of pride, so can you folks walk me through this if possible?

I've right now got the i386 binary package and the source package built.
Currently, the files are:
xdrawchem_0.85-1.dsc
xdrawchem_0.85-1_i386.changes
xdrawchem_0.85-1_i386.deb
xdrawchem_0.85-1.diff.gz
xdrawchem_0.85.orig.tar.gz

Eg, an example commandline for the upload using dupload and scp, and a
briefer on what special stuff needs to be done for testing/unstable?

Thanks!
~Warren