Re: [users] Re: Where's lame

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 08:43:46AM -0500, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

[...]

> > > It can be debianised, but it can't be included in debian, since it can't
> > > be legally redistributed in binary form.
> >
> > What do you mean ?? There are lots of packages  included in debian in source
> > form ...
> Why don't you read the webpage??? Why does everything have to be exlained
> again and again when somebody made the effort and explained it on a webpage?
> wnpp ist the first page you should look at when you want to package
> something. And its been there for ages, not really hard to find.

I wasn't referring to lame, i was just answering the above-mentioned assertion
: "it can't be included in debian, since it can't be legally redistributed in binary form."
First part of the sentence might be correct, but not for *that* reason.

--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT

Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be