NM Woes

Hi, I'm just wondering if someone can find out for me what else I need to
do to get through the DAM approval phase; eg, what the holdup is. I hate
even to be asking this question since I'm sure the DAM folks are busy with
other things than just approving folks in queue, and I'm aware they're
volunteers. I was just wondering is it usual for a person to be in the
queue since the first week of January, and if there's anything I can do to
help them in the process.

Note I am not complaining, since I realize they are volunteers with other
things to do than simply create accounts all day. But I would like to know
who to contact to ask how I can help speed the process along.

And since I'm in the hospital with lymphomatic cancer, I've got time to
work on my packages ;-)

~Warren Stramiello